In Need of a Westwood Lake Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Westwood Lake area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Westwood Lake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Westwood Lake and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Westwood Lake. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Westwood Lake
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.