Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Weston area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Weston and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
More About Weston
Weston is a master planned suburban community in Broward County, Florida, United States. Established as a city in 1996, much of the community was developed by Arvida/JMB Realty (known for developing Walt Disney World) and is located near the western developmental boundary of Broward County. It is the most western city in Broward County, and its entire west side is next to the Everglades. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 65,333. Weston is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
In 2010, Money magazine ranked Weston 19th in America in the “Biggest Earners” category, with a median family income of $119,689. In 2006, it was ranked as the city with the largest job growth in Florida and 18th largest in the nation.BusinessWeek ranked Weston as one of the “best affordable suburbs” in the United States in November 2006.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.