In Need of a Westchester Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Westchester area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Westchester roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Westchester and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Westchester. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Westchester
Westchester is a census-designated place (CDP) in suburban Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 29,862 at the 2010 census.
Westchester is located at 25°44′49″N 80°20′13″W / 25.746978°N 80.336873°W / 25.746978; -80.336873, with an elevation of 3 feet (0.91 m).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.