Looking for a West Miami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the West Miami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to West Miami roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of West Miami and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in West Miami. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
More About West Miami
West Miami is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,965 at the 2010 census.
West Miami is located at 25°45′26″N 80°17′48″W / 25.75722°N 80.29667°W / 25.75722; -80.29667 (25.757691,-80.296583).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.