Looking for a University Park Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the University Park area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to University Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of University Park and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in University Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
More About University Park
University Park is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 26,995 at the 2010 census.
University Park was the name of the main campus of Florida International University (now called the Modesto A. Maidique Campus), located in the area. The campus encompasses 344 acres (1.39 km2). Florida International University was built from around 1965 onwards, with the destruction of Tamiami Airport. At the time, very little was located around FIU, and the campus was referred to as University Park. As Miami grew west, the area came to be known as University Park after the university’s campus name.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.