Looking for a The Hammocks Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Hammocks area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Hammocks roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Hammocks and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in The Hammocks. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
More About The Hammocks
The Hammocks is an unincorporated census-designated place Miami suburb in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 51,003 at the 2010 census.
The name of the CDP originates from a planned community called, “The Hammocks”. The area of the planned community is smaller than the CDP, encompassing the area west of SW 137th Ave, south of SW 88th St, east of SW 177 Ave, and north of SW 120th St.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.