In Need of a Tamiami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Tamiami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tamiami roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Tamiami and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tamiami. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Tamiami
Tamiami is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 55,271 at the 2010 census.
Tamiami is a contraction of the phrase “Tampa to Miami”. The Tamiami Trail, a roadway that goes through the Everglades, connecting the two cities, was the reason for this unique combination. While the name is a combination of both cities’ names, it is often mis pronounced as “Tammee-Ammy,” rather than the correct “Tam-My-Ammy.”
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.