Looking for a Sweetwater Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Sweetwater area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Sweetwater roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Sweetwater and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Sweetwater. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About Sweetwater
Sweetwater, Florida may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.