Looking for a Sunny Isles Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Sunny Isles Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Sunny Isles Beach roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Sunny Isles Beach and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Sunny Isles Beach. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
More About Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach (SIB, officially City of Sunny Isles Beach) is a city located on a barrier island in northeast Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The city is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west.
Sunny Isles Beach is an area of cultural diversity with stores lining Collins Avenue, the main thoroughfare through the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.