In Need of a Southwest Ranches Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Southwest Ranches area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southwest Ranches roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southwest Ranches and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Southwest Ranches. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
More About Southwest Ranches
Southwest Ranches is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. It is located on the eastern edge of the Everglades, 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Fort Lauderdale. It became the county’s 30th incorporated place in 2000 to avoid annexation into Pembroke Pines and to preserve its semi-rural lifestyle. Because the area has many horse ranches and is located in the southwestern part of Broward County, residents chose “Southwest Ranches” over other potential town names.
The population at the 2010 census was 7,345. The town includes the 2000 census-designated places of Country Estates, Green Meadow, Rolling Oaks, and Sunshine Ranches (as well as sub-neighborhoods Landmark Ranch Estates and Sterling Ranch Estates), all of which are now Southwest Ranches neighborhoods. To support its rural-equestrian lifestyle, the town has developed many equestrian trails.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.