Looking for a South Miami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the South Miami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to South Miami roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of South Miami and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in South Miami. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
More About South Miami
South Miami is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, in the Miami metropolitan area. The population was 10,741 at the 2000 census and as of 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau was 12,281.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.