Looking for a Richmond Heights Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Richmond Heights area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Richmond Heights roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Richmond Heights and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Richmond Heights. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
More About Richmond Heights
Richmond Heights is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,541 at the 2010 census.
Richmond Heights is located at 25°38′0″N 80°22′21″W / 25.63333°N 80.37250°W / 25.63333; -80.37250 (25.633415, -80.372362).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.