Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Princeton area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
More About Princeton
Princeton is a census-designated place (CDP) and unincorporated community in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 22,038 at the 2010 census.
As a small town and depot along the Florida East Coast Railroad in the 1900s, the community was named by Gaston Drake after his alma mater, Princeton University. Many of the town buildings were even painted the school’s colors: black and orange. Drake operated a saw mill and lumber company in Princeton supplying Miami, the Florida Keys and Cuba until the local timber gave out in 1923.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.