In Need of a Port of Miami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Port of Miami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Port of Miami roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Port of Miami and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Port of Miami. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Port of Miami
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.