Looking for a Pinecrest Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Pinecrest area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Pinecrest roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Pinecrest and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Pinecrest. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
More About Pinecrest
Pinecrest is an affluent suburban village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States of America. The population was 18,223 as of the census of 2010. Pinecrest is governed by a five-member Village Council and operates under the Council-Manager form of government. 33156, the zip code that encompasses most of the village, has been consistently ranked as one of the most expensive in the United States.
The Village of Pinecrest has its own newspaper, “The Pinecrest Tribune, which is published bi-weekly and is part of Miami Community Newspapers. The Village of Pinecrest is also served by the Miami market for local radio and television.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.