In Need of a Pembroke Pines Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Pembroke Pines area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Pembroke Pines roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Pembroke Pines and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Pembroke Pines. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines is a city in southern Broward County, Florida, United States. Pembroke Pines’ current population is estimated at 168,587 as of 2016. The city had a population of 154,750 as of the 2010 census, making it the second-most populous city in Broward County after Fort Lauderdale, and the 11th-most populous in Florida. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
Pembroke Pines was officially incorporated on January 16, 1960. The city’s name, Pembroke Pines, is traced back to Sir Edward Reed, a Member of Britain’s Parliament for the County of Pembroke in 1874, who purchased and farmed land in the 1880s which today occupies much of what is now the nearby city of Dania Beach. The road put through his land came to be known as Pembroke Road. When incorporating, the mayor (Dr. Kipnis) suggested the name Pembroke Pines because of the pine trees growing near Pembroke Road.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.