Looking for a Pembroke Park Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Pembroke Park area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Pembroke Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Pembroke Park and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Pembroke Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
More About Pembroke Park
Pembroke Park is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The town took its name from its location along Pembroke Road. As of the 2010 census, the population was 6,102. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census. Almost one-half of its residents live in mobile homes.
Pembroke Park is located at 25°59′04″N 80°10′38″W / 25.984326°N 80.177305°W / 25.984326; -80.177305. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.3 km2), of which 1.4 square miles (3.5 km2) is land and 0.27 square miles (0.7 km2) (17.53%) is water.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.