In Need of a Palmetto Bay Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palmetto Bay area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palmetto Bay roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Palmetto Bay and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Palmetto Bay. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About Palmetto Bay
Palmetto Bay is a Miami suburban incorporated village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,410 during the 2010 US census.
Palmetto Bay includes two neighborhoods that were former census-designated places, Cutler and East Perrine.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.