Looking for a Opa-locka Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Opa-locka area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Opa-locka roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Opa-locka and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Opa-locka. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Opa-locka
Opa-locka is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 15,219. The city was developed by Glenn Curtiss. Developed based on a One Thousand and One Nights theme, Opa-locka has the largest collection of Moorish Revival architecture in the Western hemisphere, and streets with such names as Sabur Lane, Sultan Avenue, Ali Baba Avenue, Perviz Avenue, and Sesame Street. Opa-locka has an area of 4.2 square miles (11 km2) and is located in the northeastern area of Miami-Dade County, Florida.
The name Opa-locka is an abbreviation of a Seminole place name, spelled Opa-tisha-wocka-locka. The original name probably signified a wooded hammock in a swamp.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.