In Need of a North Miami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the North Miami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to North Miami roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of North Miami and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in North Miami. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
More About North Miami
North Miami is a suburban city located in northeast Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, about 10 miles (16 km) north of Miami. The city lies on Biscayne Bay and hosts the Biscayne Bay Campus of Florida International University, and the North Miami campus of Johnson & Wales University. Originally the town of “Arch Creek”, the area was incorporated as the “Town of Miami Shores”, which was renamed the “Town of North Miami” in 1931. It was reincorporated as a city in 1953.
The city is also home to the Oleta River State Park, which is the state’s largest urban park.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.