Looking for a North Miami Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the North Miami Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to North Miami Beach roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of North Miami Beach and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in North Miami Beach. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About North Miami Beach
North Miami Beach (commonly referred to as NMB) is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Originally named Fulford in 1926 after Captain William H. Fulford of the United States Coast Guard, the city was renamed North Miami Beach in 1931. The population was 41,523 at the 2010 census.
The hurricane of 1926 essentially ended the South Florida real estate boom, and in an effort to alleviate their losses and the damage to the city, local residents came together as the Town of Fulford. In 1927, the city was incorporated as the City of Fulford.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.