In Need of a North Bay Village Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the North Bay Village area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to North Bay Village roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of North Bay Village and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in North Bay Village. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
More About North Bay Village
North Bay Village is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 6,733. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 7,137.
North Bay Village is located at 25°50′44″N 80°09′13″W / 25.845574°N 80.153543°W / 25.845574; -80.153543.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.