In Need of a Norland Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Norland area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Norland roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Norland and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Norland. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Norland
Norland, also known as Norwood, is a former census-designated place located in northern Miami-Dade County, Florida. The population was 22,995 at the 2000 census. The latest estimated population stands at 23,500. In 2003 the majority of this CDP was incorporated into the city of Miami Gardens and now serves as one of the city’s neighborhoods.
Norland is located at 25°56′49″N 80°12′39″W / 25.94694°N 80.21083°W / 25.94694; -80.21083 (25.947070, -80.210939).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.