Looking for a Miramar Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Miramar area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Miramar roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Miramar and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Miramar. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
More About Miramar
Miramar is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 122,041. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
Miramar was founded by A.L. Mailman to serve as a “bedroom community” for nearby Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Mr. Mailman bought the original property he was to develop from H.D. Perry, Sr. in 1953. He built 56 homes on the property that were inexpensive homes of concrete and flat roofs. These homes sold quickly because of the low cost of both the homes and the land, and the city of Miramar came into being.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.