Looking for a Miami Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roofing services around the Miami area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Miami roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Miami and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Miami. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Miami
Miami (/maɪˈæmi/; MY-am-EE; Spanish pronunciation: [miˈami]) is a major port city on the Atlantic coast of South Florida in the southeastern United States. As the seat of Miami-Dade County, the municipality is the principal, central, and the most populous city of the Miami metropolitan area and part of the second-most populous metropolis in the southeastern United States. According to the United States Census Bureau, Miami’s metro area is the seventh-most populous and fourth-largest urban area in the U.S., with a population of around 5.5 million.
Miami is a major center, and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade. In 2012, Miami was classified as an “Alpha−” level world city in the World Cities Study Group’s inventory. In 2010, Miami ranked seventh in the United States and 33rd among global cities in terms of business activity, human capital, information exchange, cultural experience, and political engagement. In 2008, Forbes magazine ranked Miami “America’s Cleanest City”, for its year-round good air quality, vast green spaces, clean drinking water, clean streets, and citywide recycling programs. According to a 2009 UBS study of 73 world cities, Miami was ranked as the richest city in the United States, and the world’s seventh-richest city in terms of purchasing power. Miami is nicknamed the “Capital of Latin America” and is the largest city with a Cuban-American plurality.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.