Looking for a Miami Springs Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Miami Springs area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Miami Springs roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Miami Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Miami Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
More About Miami Springs
Miami Springs is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The city was founded by Glenn Hammond Curtiss, “The Father of Naval Aviation”, and James Bright, during the famous “land boom” of the 1920s and was originally named Country Club Estates. It, along with other cities in Miami-Dade County such as Coral Gables, Florida and Opa-locka, Florida, formed some of the first planned communities in the state. Like its counterparts, the city had an intended theme which in its case, was to reflect a particular architecture and ambiance.
In this case it was a regional style of architecture called Pueblo Revival developed in the southwest, primarily New Mexico, and incorporating design elements of Pueblo architecture. Other buildings incorporated Mission style design. In fact, the original Hotel Country Club was designed to resemble a Pueblo village.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.