In Need of a Miami Shores Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Miami Shores area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Miami Shores roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Miami Shores and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Miami Shores. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Miami Shores
Miami Shores is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
By the early 1900s, the area encompassing today’s Miami Shores Village was occupied by a starch (coontie) mill, a tomato packing plant, a saw mill, a pineapple plantation and a grapefruit grove. These were the various enterprises in which the early pioneers were engaged and with the coming of the railroad and its stop at the Biscayne Station, they were able to live off the land. Two of the most successful growers were Major Hugh Gordon and T. V. Moore. T.V. Moore owned the land in what is today’s commercial district, while the Gordon Tract bordered the bay. By 1922, Lee T. Cooper, who had amassed his wealth from a patent medicine by the name of Tanlac, purchased T.V. Moore’s land holdings. Cooper planned to develop the area and named it Bay View Estates. In 1924, the Shoreland Company purchased the Gordon Tract, Bay View Estates and other scattered acreage in order to create Miami Shores, “America’s Mediterranean.”
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.