In Need of a Miami Lakes Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Miami Lakes area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Miami Lakes roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Miami Lakes and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Miami Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Miami Lakes
Miami Lakes is a suburb of Miami, an incorporated town and former census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. As of 2015[update]US Census, 30,791 people live in Miami Lakes.
The development was constructed by Sengra (now the Graham Companies) beginning in 1962, on land formerly owned by Florida State Senator Ernest “Cap” Graham. The Grahams stated for many years that it would be a 30-year development, but they are still developing to this day.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.