Looking for a Miami Gardens Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Miami Gardens area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Miami Gardens roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Miami Gardens and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Miami Gardens. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Miami Gardens
Miami Gardens is a suburban city located in north-central Miami-Dade County, Florida. Its boundaries stretch from I-95 and NE 2nd Avenue on the east, to NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues on the west, and from the Broward County line on the north, to 151st Street on the south. The city name comes from one of the major roadways through the area, Miami Gardens Drive. According to the 2017 estimate from the US Census Bureau, the city had a population of 113,750, and it is the largest city in Florida that has a majority African American population. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.