Looking for a Miami Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing services around the Miami Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Miami Beach roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Miami Beach and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Miami Beach. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Miami Beach
Miami Beach is a coastal resort city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. It was incorporated on March 26, 1915. The municipality is located on natural and man-made barrier islands between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, the latter of which separates the Beach from Miami. The neighborhood of South Beach, comprising the southernmost 2.5 square miles (6.5 km2) of Miami Beach, along with downtown Miami and the Port of Miami, collectively form the commercial center of South Florida. As of the 2010 census, Miami Beach had a total population of 87,779. It has been one of America’s pre-eminent beach resorts since the early 20th century.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.