Looking for a Medley Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Medley area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Medley roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Medley and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Medley. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Medley
Medley is a town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The community was named after its founder, Sylvester Medley. Located in the western part of the county, its primary tax base is industrial development, which is why the population is so small, and the town so dense. The town was founded in the 1940s. It is next to the city of Miami Springs and across the Miami River from Hialeah. The town is home to a Rinker plant, one of its largest businesses. It’s also home to the Titan America Pennsuco Cement Plant.
Medley is located at 25°51′30″N 80°20′21″W / 25.85833°N 80.33917°W / 25.85833; -80.33917 (25.858307, -80.339141).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.