In Need of a Little Havana Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Little Havana area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Havana roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Little Havana and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Little Havana. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Little Havana
Little Havana (Spanish: La Pequeña Habana) is a neighborhood of Miami, Florida, United States. Home to many Cuban exiles, as well as many immigrants from Central and South America, Little Havana is named after Havana, the capital and largest city in Cuba.
Little Havana is noted as a center of social, cultural, and political activity in Miami. Its festivals, including the Calle Ocho Festival, Viernes Culturales/Cultural Fridays, the Three Kings Parade and others, have been televised to millions of people every year on different continents. It is also known for its landmarks, including Calle Ocho (SW 8th Street/Tamiami Trail), and its Walk of Fame (for famous artists and Latin personalities, including Celia Cruz, Willy Chirino, and Gloria Estefan), the Cuban Memorial Boulevard, Plaza de la Cubanidad, Domino Park, the Tower Theater, Jose Marti Park, the Firestone/Walgreens Building, St. John Bosco Catholic Church, Municipio de Santiago de Cuba and others.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.