Looking for a Key Biscayne Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Key Biscayne area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Key Biscayne roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Key Biscayne and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Key Biscayne. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About Key Biscayne
Key Biscayne is an island town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 12,344 at the 2010 census  (in July 1, 2017 population was estimated in 13,182). 
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.