In Need of a Kendall Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Kendall area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Kendall roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Kendall and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Kendall. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Kendall
Kendall is a census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the area had a total population of 75,371.
While the US Census Bureau has defined the boundaries of Kendall, many locals have their own definitions. Some believe the communities of West Kendall, Glenvar Heights, Sunset, Olympia Heights, Westwood Lakes and Tamiami to all be sub-communities of Kendall, Miami while some people also believe the neighborhood of The Falls to be a separate entity.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.