Looking for a Kendale Lakes Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Kendale Lakes area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Kendale Lakes roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Kendale Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Kendale Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
More About Kendale Lakes
Kendale Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) and a suburb of Miami in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 56,901 at the 2000 census.
Kendale Lakes (and all of West Kendall) once had a large Miami Jewish population; many prominent attorneys lived there throughout the mid and late 70s. It was truly a bedroom community up until the mid to late 80s. The portion east of 142 Av and between Sunset Dr and N Kendall Dr was built by Janis homes c. 1970; the portion west of 142 Av. was built by Caravel homes around 1973-74.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.