Looking for a Homestead Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Homestead area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Homestead roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Homestead and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Homestead. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
More About Homestead
Homestead is a city within Miami-Dade County in the U.S. state of Florida, between Biscayne National Park to the east and Everglades National Park to the west. Homestead is primarily a Miami suburb and a major agricultural area. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
Homestead was incorporated in 1913 and is the second oldest city in Miami-Dade County next to the city of Miami. It is located approximately 35 miles (56 km) southwest of Miami, and 25 miles (40 km) northwest of Key Largo. The name originates from when the Florida East Coast Railway extension to Key West was being built. The rail line was passing through an area opened up for homesteading, and as the construction camp at the end of the line did not have a particular name, construction materials and supplies for the workers were consigned to “Homestead Country”, shortened to “Homestead” by the engineers who mapped the area. The population was 60,512 at the 2010 census. Homestead and neighboring South Miami-Dade County communities bore the brunt of Category 5 Hurricane Andrew on August 24, 1992.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.