In Need of a Hollywood Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hollywood area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hollywood roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hollywood and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Hollywood. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Hollywood
Hollywood is a city in Broward County, Florida, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The average temperature is between 68 and 83 °F (20 and 28 °C). As of July 1, 2015 Hollywood had a population of 149,728. Founded in 1925, the city grew rapidly in the 1950s and 1960s, and is now the twelfth-largest city in Florida. Hollywood is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
Joseph Young arrived in South Florida in 1920 in search to create his own “Dream City in Florida” and named the town after Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. His vision included the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic ocean stretching westward with man made lakes, infrastructure, roads and the Intercostal waterway. He wanted to include large parks, schools, churches, and golf courses; these were all industries and activities which were very important to Young’s life. After Young had spent millions of dollars on construction the city, he was elected as the first mayor in 1925. This new town quickly became home to northerners known as snowbirds. These snowbirds flee the north during the winter and then escape the south during the summer to avoid the harsh climates. By 1960, Hollywood contained more than 2,400 hotel units along with the construction of 12,170 single family homes.
 Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills”, in New York.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.