In Need of a Hialeah Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hialeah area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hialeah roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hialeah and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hialeah. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Hialeah
Hialeah ( /ˌhaɪəˈliːə/) is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. With the population of 224,669 at the 2010 census, Hialeah is the sixth-largest city in Florida. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census. It is located west-northwest of Miami, and is the only place in the county, other than Homestead, Florida, to have its own street grid numbered separately from the rest of the county (which is otherwise based on Miami Avenue at Flagler Street in downtown Miami, the county seat).
Hialeah has the highest percentage of Cuban and Cuban American residents of any city in the United States, at 73.37% of the population, making them a distinctive and prominent feature of the city’s culture.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.