In Need of a Hialeah Gardens Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hialeah Gardens area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hialeah Gardens roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hialeah Gardens and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Hialeah Gardens. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
More About Hialeah Gardens
Hialeah Gardens is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 19,297 at the 2000 census. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 21,744, with a population density of 6690.1 per mi2, made up of mostly single story development.
The municipality sprouted from humble beginnings at Walter C. Ohlerts Tourist Camp. By way of 26 unanimous votes, the town of Hialeah Gardens achieved incorporation in December 1948.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.