Looking for a Hallandale Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hallandale Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hallandale Beach roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hallandale Beach and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Hallandale Beach. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Hallandale Beach
Joy Cooper (SUSPENDED) (D)
Hallandale Beach (formerly known simply as Hallandale) is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city is named after Luther Halland, the son of a Swedish worker for Henry Flagler’s Florida East Coast Railroad. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,113.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.