In Need of a Golden Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Golden Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Golden Beach roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Golden Beach and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Golden Beach. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
More About Golden Beach
Golden Beach is a town located in the northeast corner of Miami-Dade County, Florida, between the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. As of the 2014 census, the town had a total population of 1,301.
Golden Beach is located at 25°57′54″N 80°07′21″W / 25.964869°N 80.122481°W / 25.964869; -80.122481. It is on the barrier island that separates the Intracoastal Waterway from the ocean; the entire town is about one mile from north to south, and four blocks from east to west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.