Looking for a Fountainebleau Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Fountainebleau area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Fountainebleau roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Fountainebleau and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Fountainebleau. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Fountainebleau
Fontainebleau (also spelled Fountainebleau) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 59,764 at the 2010 census.
Fontainebleau is located at 25°46′13″N 80°20′45″W / 25.77028°N 80.34583°W / 25.77028; -80.34583 (25.770144, -80.345917).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.