Looking for a Florida City Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Florida City area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Florida City roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Florida City and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Florida City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
More About Florida City
Florida City is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States and is the southernmost municipality in the South Florida metropolitan area. Florida City is primarily a Miami suburb and a major agricultural area.
The city lies to the south and west of, and is contiguous with, Homestead. Both cities suffered catastrophic damage in August 1992 when Hurricane Andrew struck South Florida.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.