In Need of a El Portal Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing services around the El Portal area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to El Portal roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of El Portal and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in El Portal. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About El Portal
El Portal is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The village name is derived from the Spanish term for “the gate,” after two wooden gates that once stood as a gateway to the village. El Portal was originally a neighborhood of the City of Miami when it was annexed into the City of Miami in 1925. With the arrival of the Great Depression, the City of Miami gave up its jurisdiction and El Portal was incorporated as its own village in 1937.
El Portal is a small, diverse enclave between Miami Shores and Miami. It was incorporated on December 6, 1937. The enclave was originally the capital of the Tequesta tribal area, and was visited by Pedro Menéndez de Avilés in the 1560s. Three small subdivisions (now neighborhoods)—Sherwood Forest, El Jardin (Spanish for “The Garden”), and El Portal—merged into the Village of El Portal. Its borders include 91st Street on the north, 85th Street on the south, Northeast Fifth Avenue on the east and Northwest Fifth Avenue on the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.