Looking for a Doral Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Doral area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Doral roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Doral and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Doral. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
More About Doral
Doral is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. One of thirty-four municipalities in the county, it is located just one mile from Miami International Airport and thirteen miles from Downtown Miami. The city regularly hosts in excess of 100,000 people who work in Miami. The City of Doral occupies a land area of 15 square miles bordered on the west by the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, to the north by the Town of Medley, to the east by the Palmetto Expressway and to the South by the City of Sweetwater. Doral is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.