Looking for a Davie Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Davie area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Davie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Davie and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Davie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
More About Davie
Davie is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The town′s population was 91,992 at the 2010 census. Davie is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census. It is the most populous municipality labelled as a ″town” in Florida, and the fourth most populous such community in the United States, trailing only Hempstead, New York; Gilbert, Arizona; and Cary, North Carolina.
Davie was founded by Tamara Toussaint and Jake Tannebaum. The original name of the town was Zona. In 1909, R.P. Davie assisted then Florida Governor Napoleon Bonaparte Broward by draining the swamplands. Robert Parsell (R.P.) Davie, a developer, bought about 27,000 acres (109 km2) in the area. He built a school in Zona. In 1916, the people of the town were so grateful they renamed the town after him. It was carved out of Everglades land that was mostly underwater.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.