In Need of a Dania Beach Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dania Beach area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dania Beach roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Dania Beach and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Dania Beach. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Dania Beach
Dania Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 29,639. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census. Dania Beach is the location of one of the largest jai alai frontons in the United States, The Casino at Dania Beach. It was formerly the location for two amusement centers; one named Boomers! (formerly Grand Prix Race-O-Rama), which housed the Dania Beach Hurricane roller coaster, and the other being Pirates World amusement park, which was featured in Barry Mahon’s Thumbelina. It is also former home to the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum.
The area was started as a neighborhood called Modello in the late 19th century.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.