Looking for a Cutler Bay Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cutler Bay area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cutler Bay roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cutler Bay and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Cutler Bay. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Cutler Bay
Cutler Bay is an incorporated town in Miami-Dade County, Florida established in 2005, with a population of approximately 44,700 as of 2016.
The borders were established as running from SW 184th Street (Eureka Dr) east of US 1 to the coast, and north of Black Point Marina, at 25°34′50″N 80°20′48″W / 25.58056°N 80.34667°W / 25.58056; -80.34667. The town’s boundaries include the northeast section of Biscayne National Park, areas formerly known as Cutler Ridge to the west, as well as the neighborhood and former CDP of Lakes by the Bay to the east.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.