In Need of a Coral Gables Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete array of roofing services around the Coral Gables area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coral Gables roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coral Gables and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Coral Gables. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
More About Coral Gables
Coral Gables, officially the City of Coral Gables, is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, located southwest of Downtown Miami. The United States Census Bureau estimates conducted in 2017 yielded the city had a population of 51,095. Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami.
Coral Gables was one of the first planned communities, and its planning was based on the popular early twentieth century City Beautiful Movement. It is infamous for its strict zoning regulations. The city was developed by George Merrick during the Florida land boom of the 1920s. The city’s architecture is almost entirely Mediterranean Revival style, mandated in the original plan, including the Coral Gables Congregational Church, donated by Merrick. The domed Catholic Church of the Little Flower was built somewhat later, in a similar Spanish Renaissance style. By 1926, the city covered 10,000 acres (4,000 ha) and had netted $150 million in sales, with over $100 million spent on development.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.