Looking for a Cooper City Roofing Contractor?
Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration Can Help!
Call Us At (305) 422-1723
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Cooper City area. At Miami Authentic Exterior Restoration, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cooper City roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cooper City and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Cooper City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Cooper City
Cooper City is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city is named for Morris Cooper, who founded the community in 1959. The city’s population was 28,547 at the 2010 census. Cooper City is part of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
In 2006, with the annexation of the Waldrep Dairy Farm, Cooper City started construction on the first major new home construction project within the past few decades. It was expected the addition of the 530-acre (2.1 km2) property would add upwards of 4,000 new residents through 2011.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.